Consulting for entrepreneurs that encompasses six key areas of business management:
The foundation and roadmap of your business.
- Organizational strategy: Mission, vision and long-term objectives for the entire organization.
- Business strategy: How each business unit will compete in the market.
- Functional strategy: How each business unit will achieve its objectives.
The steps needed to prepare, introduce, sell and deliver a product, service, idea or cause to a defined target audience.
- The seven core components of the marketing mix are commonly known as the seven Ps of marketing. They are products, price, place, promotion, people, process, and physical evidence.
The procurement and management of money.
- How to manage your organization's finances.
- How to secure financing for your organization.
The people who are part of your organization.
- Compensation and benefits
- Recruiting and staffing
- Safety and compliance
- Training and development
- Talent management
Technology and Equipment
The tools and systems that make your business more efficient.
- Productivity software
- Financial accounting systems
- Inventory control and management systems
- Customer relationship management systems (CRMs)
- Business intelligence tools
The activities that need to happen in order for your business to keep running and making money.
- Quality control
- Customer service