We are looking to hire a full-time administrative & marketing assistant to start working on or around October 16th, 2017.
- Customer service (e-mail and telephone)
- Social media content curation, post scheduling, account management, and activity tracking on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube for the following websites:
- Blog posts
- Promotional material mailers
- New client welcome packets
- Monitoring of existing client accounts
- Correspondence with overseas team members via e-mail and Google docs
- Assist owners with various projects
- Various other office tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to grammar and details
- Above average organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new ideas
- Interest in customer relationship management, business management, marketing, and entrepreneurship
- Commitment to quality and punctuality
We are more concerned about the applicant’s eagerness to learn than her/his diploma(s). College or no college, send us your résumé, if you think you are a good candidate for the position.
While some relevant job experience would be helpful, we are also open to interviewing candidates who do not have a lot of experience but have strong interest in business, marketing, social media, and blogging. Ability and eagerness to learn are way more important than experience.
$15 / hour
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM with a paid 1-hour lunch break, Monday – Friday
(We are open to converting this to a part-time position, if needed.)
Benefits (Full-time Only)
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid time-off
- Half of paid day off every last Friday each month
- Free parking (first come, first serve)
- Small office
Immediately or two weeks from job acceptance date, whichever is more desirable to the applicant.
How to Apply
Email your résumé as a PDF or Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter is optional. Please do not call our office. We will set up interviews via email for efficiency purposes.